O time do WOW.com encontrou no Forum Koreano as Patches notes versão 3.3.2, que devem estar sendo implementada nos próximos dias (em 7 ou 14 dias pelo que li em outro forum). Seguem os notes…
Dungeons and Raids
- The Frostwing Halls, the last stronghold of the Lich King and the Scourge, has been added, but the Ashen Verdict must break down the door first. (Does this mean we have to wait some additional time to fight Arthas?)
Halls of Stone
- Brann Bronzebeard has been working out, so he’ll run faster during the escort event.
Forge of Souls
- Devourer of Souls will cast Mirrored Soul less often.
- Trash mob Spell Reflect abilities have been changed. It now has a casting time, and will proc only twice at a rate of 75% instead of 100%.
- Anomalus will create rifts only once.
Ahn’Kahet: Old Kingdom
- Elder Nadox’s Ahn’kahar Guardian will only spawn once.
- Jedoga Shadowseeker will initiate her volunteer phase only once.
- Some trash packs between Nadox and Jedoga have been reduced/removed.
Pit of Saron
- Dead players are now able to re-enter the instance when the Ick/Krick and Forgemaster Garfrost encounters are active.
- Players can bring down Skadi’s drake using only three harpoons, down from five.
- Svala Sorrowgrave only casts Ritual of the Sword once, down from thrice.
Vault of Archavon
- Toravon the Ice Watcher has been added to the dungeon! He awaits your challenge on 10- and 25-player difficulties.
- Portals will open faster after Portal Guardians are killed.
Arena and Battlegrounds
- Arena Season 8 has started and new rewards are available!
- Earth and Moon: Now increases spell damage by 2/4/6% for the druid, Up from 1/2/3%.
- Shamanism: Now increases your Lightning Bolt/Chain Lightning spell damage by 4/8/12/16/20% (up from 3/6/9/12/15%) and your Lava Burst spell damage by 5/10/15/20/25% (up from 4/8/12/16/20%).
- Shadow Embrace: Now stacks 3 times. Healing reduction effect reduced to 2/4/8/10% (down from 3/6/9/12/15%).
- Demonic Pact: This talent now increases your spell damage by 2/4/6/8/10% (up from 1/2/3/4/5%). The benefit to party/raid members remains unchanged.
- Conflagrate: Periodic Spell damage increased to 40% (Up from 20%)
- Empowered Imp: Damage done by imp increased to 10/20/30% (Up from 5/10/15%)
- Improved Shadow Bolt: Now increases Shadow Bolt damage 2/4/6/8/10% (Up from 1/2/3/4/5%)
- Concussion Blow: Damage decreased by 50%. Threat level remains unchanged.
- Devastate: Damage increased by 20%.
- Shield Slam: Damage modifier from block value decreased, and scales worse at low block value levels. Players in high-end gear shouldn’t notice the change. In addition, threat generated by Shield Slam has been increased by 30%.
- Warbringer: This talent no longer allows Charge and Intercept to break roots or snares. Intervene remains unaffected. In other words, you can still Charge and Intercept in any stance and while in combat.
UI and Interface
- Dungeon Finder Party Leader role renamed (don’t know to what yet).
- The Ashen Verdict now offers a Strength-based ring for classes that benefit from it.
- Tier 10 Elemental Shaman set bonus: Redesigned. Whenever Lava burst successfully damages the target, it increases the duration of Flame Shock by 6 sec.